Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lot & Lots of Easter Pics

In no particular order...but great fun!

City egg hunt...very unsuccessful

Bry rushed in to tell me, "Mom I got NONE...we all got NONE!!!"

The girls Easter loot



Shawn's Easter loot...Brylie helped me pick it all out.







Flying Kites

Rolling the eggs
(I guess it's a Kanab tradition, although I have ALWAYS assumed it was world wide, what could be more fun than rolling eggs down a sand hill!)

Making a trail

Making faces

Baseball with the eggs

And of course shooting is also part of the tradition.

4 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

How fun! Looks like the girls had a great Easter and with their easter baskets.

Angie said...

Well it SHOULD be a world-wide tradition!

Chelsea said...

what a great easter!!! I love the pancakes! AMAZING! great job Ashley!

Jamie said...

Fun Easter! I love your pictures.