Saturday, April 9, 2011

Soo Ready for Spring!

It is April 9th and this is what it looks like outside of my window. Gray, Yuck, and Snow!!
Do I need to mention again HOW ready for Spring I am. Really this weather is putting me in such a bad mood, I may have to move...actually I probably will in a couple weeks. :) Anyone know what the weather in Fresno is like these days??

Due to this bad weather we have had to be pretty creative with our indoor activities. Below are just a few of the things we've been doing to keep from going stir crazy.

Of course I had to put Shawn and the girls to work on many, many projects.
I'll try to show more of the finished products at a later date.

Dancing with Daddy... (one of the girls favorite pastimes.) Good thing daddy is a good sport, I seem to get really dizzy after just a few spins, I'm not sure what happened to my monkey bar skills.

Long naps

A trip to Vegas & Chuck E. Cheese



The girls were SO excited to stay in the castle.



I love how Lauryn is giving the M&M five in the background. She is all about "high fives" & "pounds" even to a statue. :)

Lauryn picked out this hat as her souvenir and from that point on NEVER took it off. She was getting compliments from all over.



Any and ALL indoor activities we can find in the Cedar City area...
Most recently Fun time Inflatables.




Of course the snow does bring Sledding with cousins.





Disney on Ice





Oh and happy late St. Patricks day!
Maybe (hopefully) by Easter we may get to see the sunshine again.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I am cracking up over Lauryn's hat. I love that kid! Your pictures are so cute and I can't wait to see your wall. Looks like you guys have been staying busy, and having fun. :)

Angie said...

YUCK. Snow. I am over it. Sell your house and move Ash, you only see Cedar during the WINTER!! (and it's about a 7 month season over there!). Pack up and relocate in Sunny St. George! What are ya waiting for!? Cydnee had that same green M&M shirt from the good ol' factory in Vegas. And Trey had a red one. I loved them:)

Ashley J said...

Ang..I am so so ready too! Really, I have no yard and probably never will because when I am here it is pure snow & yuck. BOO! But I bet I know when you got those cute T-shirts. :) They are cute aren't they, that was actually Brylie's back when we lived there...at least vegas was warm :)

Ashley Jackson said...

I am with you, I am ready for warm weather to finally get here. Looks like you guys have been doing tons of fun stuff though. Lauryn's hat really is funny, that would be what I would have picked out:) You're girls are so cute!