Monday, July 11, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day

Lucky for us Hollie is always informed and called to let us know about Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A last Friday. If you are willing to dress up like a cow they will give you a free meal. Everyone knows I love a good deal, especially FREE! :) So we broke out the white clothes, black paint and got to work.
Of course not everyone was thrilled with the idea...when I told Bry she was going to be a cow she burst into tears because she DID NOT want to become a cow. Lauryn on the other hand said "I be a cow for you mom" and began practicing right then. Brylie came around though after she realized all of her friends were dressing up too, and she could take the costume off when she was done. We had a great time with all of our friends and the kids absolutely LOVED the Chic-Fil-A Cow. They followed him around giving him high fives and lots of hugs. He was a very nice cow. :)










5 comments:

JEN said...

Of course you and Hollie are the most stylish cows I have ever seen:)

LOVE cow appreciation day... and a FREE meal!

Hollie said...

Well thank you woman!! I wish I could take all the credit. Buuttt....Mikkel did remind me in a text. haha It was so fun! Thanks for being a cow for me. :)

Taylors said...

So cute! You have the cutest herd around! :)

Mikkel said...

Love Bry's mad cow look haha! Y'all look great!

Jamie said...

I love this post and I especially love that Bry did not want to be a cow. Ha, ha! Looks like you guys had fun.