Monday, March 12, 2012

Winter Getaway

Winters in Cedar can become a little long and a little gray. That is why I've decided I am definitely going to need a tropical getaway EVERY year during the months of January and February. (ok, that probably won't happen EVERY year) but thanks to generous, spontaneous Papa Geno we were able to make it happen this January. My dad found an amazing deal for a cruise to the Bahamas and after talking my super sweet sister into taking two extra girlies we jumped at the chance for a week of freedom and sunshine.





















It really is just way to easy to find the girls things...

this a picture Brylie drew of all of the loot she received from mom & dads trip.

And also just so I remember...Brylie lost her very first tooth while we were away, lucky for her the tooth fairy is much more generous at Lisa's house than it would be in ours. She got two dollars for her tooth and woke up before the sun just to make sure the fairy remembered to visit.

3 comments:

Ashley Jackson said...

Well that does look quite fabulous! Cedar is terrible in the winters, I totally hate it!! Next year can I please come on your tropical getaway?!? Glad you were able to go and have fun!!:)

Hollie said...

That trip looks so nice! I'm ready for summer!

Jamie said...

Jealous! That trip looks amazing and you know it was fun if you got to hang out with Earlene the entire time.