Saturday, October 3, 2009

Will Catch Up Soon!

So we have made it home safely...actually about a month ago, have loved being home and have stayed constantly busy. (mostly playing.) I will update on those adventures soon. This is just a quick post to let ya know I haven't forgotten you all...and I have not died. :) But still have no internet in my home. I know, it' s a little like missing a limb. I told Shawn that is our "TO DO" first thing Monday morning but we will see. Hope all is well with everyone...and hope to be back online shortly. :)

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Yay your alive. We have been busy too but I'm home enough to check blogs and I've missed you. Ha I'm excited to see you next week for Bunco.

JEN said...

HEY! Remember how I never see you anymore. It's sad. We need to get together soon! Really.

Mikkel said...

I have been wondering what you've been up to!! But excited to see you TWO times this coming week! Yay!