Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home Sweet Home....for the Summer

After YEARS of complaining about stability and a life plan...I finally decided to embrace my situation of living like a gypsy and now love the fact that I get to experience new places, and meet awesome people every summer. It is a fresh start with a whole new state, new empty (clean for a minute) apartments, and whole lot of undiscovered things to see and do! So although I am still a true lover of lists, goals, and plans I have "tried" to stop nagging Shawn and enjoy the apx/amp/alarm experience while it lasts.

This Summer our destination happened to be Baltimore Maryland, actually Towson to be exact but only about 10 minutes from Baltimore. I was thrilled to find out we were heading back East this year, It is completely different than where we have lived before and I have always found it so pretty, with history everywhere. So far I have not been disappointed.

Below are just some pics of our apartments this year...which may just be my favorite to date










11 comments:

JEN said...

Wow! Those are by far the best ones yet! And I bet your pool is even clean:) Something we always took for granted I guess. The pool here can get pretty yucky. That place looks awesome! I hope things are going good! We miss you guys out here!!

Rach said...

I swear, that all the alarm companies found out the hawkins quit and they were like, HEY Lets put people up in NICE apartments from now on! haha. Remember San Pablo??? Yuck. Lexi got fleas! Haha. Your apartment looks like it's never been lived in! It is gorgeou! SO FUN! I am officially jealous!

Anonymous said...

I love, love the apartment! It is soo cute and unique!! I wish we could live out East for a bit, there is soo much that I would want to see and visit!

Joslyn said...

You got an amazing apartment! Wood floors? Awesome! I miss summer sales and the gypsy life!!! :)

Angie said...

Looks pretty nice Ash! And roomy...although that may be because nothing is in it!;) I know how it is...but you KNOW nothing beats Bella Vista!! Hahahaha! If I ever wanted back in the game all I would have to do is think of THAT place and I would be over it!!:) Hope things are going good out there!

Mikkel said...

Hello posh! Your apartment is beautiful! I am jealous! I'm so excited to see our apartments every summer and while I love ours, I would REALLY love yours. It's so fancy looking! Are you living in a metro area? Looks like it. Very modern. Fun!! Maybe I should come visit just to stay in your apt!

JEN said...

What color is that wall? blue? gray? blue/gray?
I love it! Really, I want to know... :) You know how crazy I went with paint before we moved!

Chelsea said...

VERY COOL!!!! enjoy that lavish summer life! Such a cool place! ENJOY!!!!

Ashley J said...

Well it is true Rach that is exactly what they said. :) And of course, how could you ever forget Bella Vista...I had a few fleas of my own although that should not be admitted. Mikkel...PLEASE DO, come visit it would be a party! And to Jen no worries I took lots of pics of the wall only to match to paint samples...I have plenty of projects for you when I return! :) I too LOVE this color!

Jamie said...

Your place looks wonderful! I love it! I am so very sad that I'm not coming to visit. :( I can't wait to hear about your adventures this summer. You'll have a great time.

Hollie said...

Um...sweet pad!!! I'm pretty sure I would want to live there longer than just the summer. Glad you posted pics. I have tried to take pics of every place we have lived and I love looking back at those empty apartment pics. Brings back summer memories. :)