Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Halloween Times

"Angel & Devil" Perfect fit for our two little diva's. Brylie has really turned into a little sweetheart, always wanting to help and make her sister happy. Lauryn on the other hand is the poster child for the terrible two's. She sure is cute though, with more attitude and personality then we know how to handle.

Poor Lauryn was TERRIFIED of Jaxon's mask, she burst into tears any time he came out wearing it.



And how about this bike we won in a raffle at the Halloween carnival? Lucky huh?!

I really was SO excited! They were giving away a ton of stuff but I didn't even consider entering because I never win anything, Shawn on the other hand was sure he had it in the bag, he put in his crinkled ticket and we waited till the very end for them to announce the BIG prizes. I found myself getting so nervous I couldn't believe it but what do you know. YAY, we had Jaxon ride out our brand new bike. Of course it was the wrong color though, only pink or purple would do.

So this is the bike Brylie traded it in for...

2 comments:

Mikkel said...

WhooHoo! Good job on the bike! That is exciting I must say. Love the angel and devil hahaha!

Jamie said...

Oh, how did I not know that they were an angel and a devil? That is so cute! Love it.