Thursday, August 5, 2010

What else we've been up to...

Our Summer back East is quickly coming to an end, but we have had an awesome time and below are just a few things we have being doing to occupy our time...

DC

Museum of Natural History

Museum of American History

Michelle Obama's inauguration dress...

Aerospace Museum

White House


They really don't let you get too close..completely surrounded by gates and security

Crab cakes and football...that's what Maryland does!

ok so I guess we just had crab, (although Shawn has tried crab cakes twice out here) this was purely crab but the real true Maryland Blue Crab experience where they dump the whole thing directly on your table and give you a mallet. Lauryn and Bry both really enjoyed the smashing part but it only Lauryn appreciated the taste.

Annapolis & United States Naval Academy



And of course it is not summertime with out baseball games and hotdogs.

5 comments:

JEN said...

ASHLEY! I am commenting on your blog because I know how much you like that:) I will probably not go to that effort for anyone else tonight... by the way. But I am so excited to see you!! I can't wait to hear all about your summer when you come spend the night when you get home:) Let me know when that is!! :)

Hollie said...

Look how fun! Lauryn looks like Bry all the sudden. Crazy!

Mikkel said...

Looks like FUN! Thanks for the pics!

Jamie said...

It looks like you've had so much fun this summer. I am SUPER jealous you got to do that crab smashing thing. I've always wanted to do that. So fun!

Angie said...

Looks like you've had fun Ash! I'll bet you'll be glad to be HOME!:)