Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello World :)

Ok, so I realize I have been a complete slacker in the blogging world since we have returned from Baltimore, but we have been loving being home as well as the added bonus of having Shawn around more often. We have been so busy filling up our time with holidays, outings, and many many projects. So because this is my ONLY method of journaling or scrapbook right now, I have to play catch up. I realize this will all be old news, and very boring for anyone to read so just an advanced apology and feel free to check back in a month or so when I will "hopefully" be caught up to now. :)

Starting with SEPTEMBER!
(I know I am really behind :)

On the 5th my baby turned 2!!!


Shawn made it home just in time to celebrate Lauryn's second birthday. I know everyone says this but seriously I have no idea how she is already two. Really when did that happen!? My sweet, mellow baby girl suddenly became this independent, grown up with a WHOLE lot of attitude. But I must admit I love this age. I love it. Everything she says and does seems to be hilarious, I could spend my days just following her around and laughing.

Just a few fun facts I want to remember about our Lauryn at age 2...
  • NICKNAME: "Tink" , which originated from being Shawn's wing man (such a daddy's girl) aka Tiny Wing...which Brylie changed to Tiny Wink due to that fact that she does wink all of the time and has since she was 6 mo old...which then just shortened itself to "Tink" and that one has stuck.
  • FAVORITE SHOW: "Da boots" - translation: Dora & Boots
  • PERSONALITY TRAITS: All girl!! Must have dresses and skirts all of the time, although still very wild and definitely runs the show at our house. Nonstop jabber mouth and very entertaining.
  • BEST FRIENDS: sister "Byleee" (Brylie) and cousin "La La" or (Londyn)
Well, that is probably all I can handle for today...yes, this catching up may take a while but I will try to be better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Megan Parkes said...

Yay! A post! It's AMAZING! You guys are so cute and we miss you! Do you guys know where you're going this Summer yet???