Monday, January 10, 2011

And on to OCTOBER...

In October my dad was taking a group to visit Eastern Europe. He happened to have a few extra spots and luckily that happens to be Shawn's down time (except for hunts of course.) even so being the amazing husband he is, he offered to keep the girls while I went.
Obviously I didn't hesitate and jumped at the opportunity to tag along.
It was BEAUTIFUL!! Seriously amazing, every place so different and gorgeous. I now have the itch to travel even more, I told Shawn we have to make it happen at least once a year or I would be willing to go without men if anyone else wants to join me ;)

Overlooking Montenagro

Bled (probably my favorite, straight out of a fairytale :)




Island of Burono, Italy

On top of the Castle in Bled

Dubrovnick



Plitvice Lake (Most beautiful walk I have ever taken)

Best gelato ever! Yum, so smooth and creamy, really it makes me want one just looking at it. My mom and I had at least one a day. :)



The ONLY picture you will find of my dad

Venice


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful! What an amazing vacation (and without kids). Too bad Shawn couldn't go with you :) sounds like a romantic place to go. I have always wanted to go to Italy.