Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthday Bug

Even crazier than the fact that my baby is two is that I have a FOUR YEAR OLD!!
I know... nuts right?! I always thought you had to be a grown up to have kids that old, turns out I was wrong and Bry pretty much takes care of all of us. :)

On the 25th Brylie had her 4th birthday, at the time she was currently obsessed with ladybugs...she requested a ladybug pillow pet as her birthday present, insisted on being one for Halloween, and begged to have a ladybug party with her cousins. She really didn't have to work that hard talking me into it because well I love to throw a party, and immediately thought of many, many cute black & red things.






















Bry really has turned into such a sweetheart! She is sooo helpful, the BEST big sister, and very neat & tidy (always cleaning her play room). I honestly LOVE this little girl, she is one of my best friends, and already all grown up.

All about Brylie Jo:
FAVORITE FOOD-Hot Kind Noodles & Mommy Kind Cereal (Cajun Chicken Pasta & Special K w/ strawberries)
FAVORITE COLOR- Purple
FAVORITE ANIMAL- Ladybugs (although she recently told me maybe she was getting to big for ladybugs and was considering switching to kitties and horses)
FAVORITE PRINCESS- Rapunzel (she is now determined to grow her hair to the floor)
FAVORITE MOVIE- Tangled
FAVORITE SONG- Taylor Swift "Princess Song" ...(everyday #8 mom)
FAVORITE THINGS -Fancy parties

3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

Ash, what a cute party! I am going to have to hire you as a party planner for Rush's:) Looks like it was fun!

Hollie said...

So dang cute Ash!!! I had to click on all the pics just to take it all in. You do love to throw a party! Little Bry is all grown up. She is so pretty too. Fourteen instead of four right!

Samantha said...

Ashley! You throw the stinkin' cutest party! I love it! You are my new official party planner! (If I ever find a reason to throw a party.) :) So cute.