Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Six Flags with Daddy

Because the Apx office was able to hit their goal they gave all of the guys a ticket to Six Flags. I of course have my season pass, but Bry was thrilled to have daddy get to go on the rides with her dad.


Here we are with Melly & Max patiently waiting for the dolphin show to begin.

These animals amaze me! Next time I want to try swimming with them.

Brylie & Lauryn both were quite excited about the dolphins, and Bry had to keep demonstrating how high in the sky they could jump.

And thanks to our good friends Ashley & Danny Cope who watched our kids, we were even able to go on a grown up ride! "The Medusa" I must admit, I almost peed my pants a little bit, but LOVED IT!!! (I didn't think to take a picture of this so had to steal Hollie's. Thanks Hollie :)

Brylie was pretty upset she couldn't go on the big yellow ride so Shawn had to find her, her own "toller toatser."

Lauryn was a pretty good sport getting dragged around from ride to ride but by the end she was plum wore out. (thanks again to Ashley C. for getting her to sleep.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a fun day! And thank you to you buth for letting us go on the same ride "Medusa."

Hollie said...

glad you stole my pic. I'm glad you could use it. Looks like you had fun as well

Jamie said...

That looks like a blast. I've never been to six flags, but I'm with you, dolphins are amazing. Oh, and I love the picture of Lauryn sleeping. What did you do to it? I like it.