Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family Photos

We have been needing to do a family picture well ever since Brylie was born, but I am not much for pictures and kept finding reasons to put it off. Luckily I have a friend out here that takes amazing pictures and made sure we were able to get it done. These are just a few we took this morning that she already edited and sent to me. I was so impressed and thought they turned out great, despite my non-photogenic-ness , and my sassy, squirmy children!















Thanks again Liz, I love them and you are so amazingly talented!

9 comments:

JEN said...

Really... they look awesome! And what is this- non photogenic- ness?!! Are you kidding me? You ALL look great in these! And I had to laugh because although I really didn't notice her tongue sticking out the first time I looked, I did the second. They are still so cute!! Liz did a GREAT job!!

Ashley Jackson said...

Way cute pictures, I love them all!

Mikkel said...

You are beautiful! I love em. Good job! Cute dress Bry.

Angie said...

Very cute Ash.

Carly said...

You have a cute family. Your pictures turned out great.

Kassi said...

So cute!! Your girls are so cute and you and shawn look great! :D CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Hina Schneider said...

OMG! These are super cute family pics. Your girls are so adorable. Sorry this is Hina Jordan i'm shawn's cousin. Aunt Shawna and my dad Mitch are brother and sister. Sorry I'm not a stocker.

Hollie said...

I love em! your girls dresses are so cute. I love the style you dress them in. They turned out great. your girls look so pretty just like you!

. said...

Ashley your little family is darling. I cannot get over how big and beautiful Brylie is! she really is a little doll. She reminds me of a mini Ashley. Sorry if I spelled her name wrong. Hope you guys are doing well. Little Lauren reminds me of Brylie! I hope I spelled her name right too!