Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day Fun @ Pixieland!

So everyone knows Shawn is honestly worlds best dad! I'm not being cheesy it is truely almost annoying how much better he is at the parenting thing than I am. He is willing to do the dress up's, tea parties, get up at 6 a.m. and shockingly still deals with the dirty diapers. So for fathers day of course he wanted to do something fun with his girls. We tried to do Six Flags but it is was bumper to bumper trying to get in and lines all day long did not sound appealing, bry was set on rides so for Plan B we ended up at this little tiny amusement park called Pixieland. Some might find it rather cheesy but there were NO lines ( probably only 10 other people there total), Bry was tall enough for all of the rides and dads rode free. I thought it was a perfect little place to spend the day.


I was sure Bry would be terrified of this ride; it really had alot of drops and was pretty fast but she insisted on riding the dragon and ended up screaming the whole way, but just because daddy told her that's what you do on roller coasters, hold your hands in the air and scream. She loved it!

I think the airplane had to be her favorite she just wanted to keep going on it over & over.

Of course we HAD to have the pink one!

Doesn't she make such a cute little "Batgirl!"



As you can see Brylie is practicing her roller coaster hands.
Happy Fathers Day Everyone! And thanks Shawn we love ya.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Ash your blog is so cute and I loved reading your posts. That pixieland looks awesome. Plus it sounds cute..I love tinkerbell and that is what it reminds me of. Anyway I really like that your up and blogging...

JEN said...

Cute pictures! I just found out about Pixie Land the other day. I was all excited and thought we should do it sometime! Looks like fun! And Shawn really is a great Dad!! I am so glad you are into blogging:) Bring your computer over sometime and I can help. Not that I am any expert:)

Six Flags was way fun!! Wish you would have come!!

Jamie said...

That looks like so much fun. I love that Bry screamed on the rollercoaster because Shawn told her to. Too cute! Also, I LOVE, LOVE the picture of Brylie smelling the rose. You're kids are adorable.