Friday, June 19, 2009

Little bit of Lauryn..

A good majority of my time is consumed by a very sassy two year old so today I just wanted to mention how much I appreciate my easy going, sweet & mellow little girl that I soooooo needed to keep my sanity. Lauryn Rae. Don't get me wrong Brylie is definitely the comedian of the house and many times my best cheerleader; (ex: when I FINALLY got the jar of spaghetti sauce open Bry's response was "good job mom, I knew you could do it, I'm so excited for you!") but this great cheerleader also has A LOT of attitude, and thank goodness we have our Lauryn always with a smile to calm down our many many battles. She is so happy all of the time and always willing to shell out slobbery loves!

Look at that face, it just helps my heart! :)



Did I mention how easy going she is, Bry has found her new favorite toy and it happens to be her sister.

2 comments:

Angie said...

That first picture needs to be blown up, framed, and hung in your bathroom!

Jamie said...

I agree with Angie. That picture is SO cute! What a cutie.