Monday, June 29, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese is now Open!!!

I was pretty dang excited when I saw a brand new Chuck E. Cheese just a few blocks away from us. I mean who doesn't love Chuck E. Cheese, and to have it that close by...was just a dream come true. :) You can now imagine my utter dissapointment when I realized it wasn't even finished! I know, I know I was pretty upset but Mikkel had some calming words by letting me know that they only had 3-4 weeks to finish. I waited patiently and soon enough that grand opening time was here.


Brylie was almost as excited as I was, especially when the "real" chucky even came out. He was actually doing a birthday party but Bry kept yelling. "Chucky, chucky, HI, I'm over here!" It tooks a few minutes of following him around to get his attention but Brylie was thrilled!

She actually just enjoyed climing on the rides, and didn't even realize they were suppose to do anything...so we should have saved the tokens for another day, but once she did figure them out she wanted to share with everyone!!! Those tokens did not last long.

She kept saying mom I share with davie, however it wasn't until a few parents came up to me giving me their tokens that I realized she was putting money in for EVERYBODY to ride! (soooo thoughtful)

Well we all had a great time and I am sure will be visiting there more often.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yay for Chuck E. Cheese!! Ok, Brylie looks EXACTLY like you in that first picture. Exactly.