Saturday, June 27, 2009

Girl Time

Although we spend a lot of time just us girls, we rarely get to have good quality pampering "girl time", but this last Monday thanks to Hollie's friend Crystal coming to visit, who happens to do gel nails and toes, we we're able to get mommy, daughter pedicures!

Originally it was only going to be me getting the pedicure, but of course Brylie could not be left out. She LOVES anything girly and had to have pink sparkly like her mom. I tried to convince her that this was just for grown ups and we would find pretty finger nail polish for her when we got home, but she was not having that and continued to cry "I want to do my finger-toes pink, sparkly." Crystal was so sweet to finally give in and take the time to do hers.

Bry felt so grown up and had to rush home to call everyone we know and tell them that it tickled her toes and they were sparkly with a flower.

Ta-da!! Don't we look pretty. Thanks so much Crystal for the wonderful pedicures and thank you Hollie for the pictures, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to capture this exciting moment in Bry's life. :)

2 comments:

Hollie said...

cute!

Mikkel said...

Thank you so much for joining the blogging world... FINALLY! You just gave me so much joy, smiling and giggling through your posts. You should have joined us sooner. Anywho, too many funny things to comment about!!!

ps. you can have an invite to my blog now. remember I told you I wasn't inviting you until you started a blog?