Thursday, June 4, 2009

Six Flags


Well as I mentioned we are out living by San Francisco for the summer while Shawn works selling security systems, and being an Apx wife means a lot of LONG days as a single mom. It's pretty rough but we try to maintain our sanity by keeping busy laying by the pool, going to the park, shopping, and our most recent outing was to Six Flags Adventure Park. Shawn convinced me to come out with him by getting a season pass to water world and six flags so we didn't stay long for our first attempt, but Brylie loved the kiddie rides and all the animals she got to see in the zoo part. Mostly I think she just enjoyed hanging out with all of her friends .

Aren't they cute together! Melly, Bry, Max, Davie, & Bridger. Melly is such a good little mom already.

Lauryn & Roper got left behind most the time while we went on the rides but they didn't seem to mind to much. All in all I would say it was a good day for everyone!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I have never been to six-flags. I really do need to come visit you. Stupid summer school!

Jamie said...

Oh, and I really do have separation anxiety. I consider myself family. :) I am glad that I can keep up with you on your blog and facebook. You beat me. I haven't cracked into the blogging world yet, but I do have facebook.