Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pics from our week with Grandma

Brylie loved Waterworld and has wanted to go back ever since the first time. Grandma of course can never say no and promised to take her before she left. However she did this before knowing that the tempertature the next day was going to be 68 degrees, but Grandma is always a good sport, and the cold, cold weather did not slow Brylie down.

She dove right in and loved dragging Grandma around with her.
(Which is huge for my mom, because she does not like it cold!)


This is where Lauryn & I hung out most of the time, and actually outside of the water the tempurature felt quite nice, that is if I kept my jacket on. :)

Bry tried to be tough, but even she got a little cold.

Everyone loves to snuggle with Grandma!





This is where she ended up...





Apparently she couldn't get warm enough & had to hide.



Chuck E. Cheese






Once again we had a great time and it really doesn't need much explaining.

4 comments:

Hollie said...

oh how fun. Looks like you guys did a lot of fun things.
p.s. thank your dad agian. what a nice guy

Ashley Jackson said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. You're mom is such a sweetie and what a trooper to even stand in that water when its cold. I feel like it is cold when it is 95 degrees outside! What a good grandma! Glad you could enjoy some time together:)

Angie said...

I am still amazed at how much Brylie looks like you Ash! Seriously...exactly like you. 68 degrees!!!! You are insane. But what a good sport your mom is. Glad you had fun. Glad you had visitors;)

Jamie said...

Oh I love your mom! She is such a good sport. I am impressed that you guys were tough enough for 68 degrees. I'm afraid I'm a pansy when it comes to cold water, and a lot of other things. Looks like you guys are having fun.